Tue 16th Aug
Kate, Mel, Claire and Morgan
49 Tontine Street
Our table market of local suppliers is back every Tuesday. Come and pick up your order and browse the stalls..
Open at 5pm till 7pm
Welcome to Kent Food Hubs Folkestone!
Our order cycle runs weekly and closes every Sunday at 11.45pm with a Tuesday collection between 5pm and 7.00pm from the Quarterhouse, 49 Tontine Street, Folkestone, CT20 1JT. For a small charge, we also deliver because we want to make sure no one misses out.
How does it work?
- We source small, independent and ethically minded local traders and list their goods in our online shop.
- You can browse our range of fantastic items and place your order before Sunday at 11.45pm.
- We let our Traders know what you’ve ordered and they get busy!
- On Tuesday mornings, our Hub Team gets to work, receiving , sorting and packing your goods into your orders ready for 5pm.
- You arrive to collect your shopping from Claire, Mel and Kate, or have it delivered by Morgan.
- You are super happy and tell ALL your friends how great we are!
And that’s how easy it is! We’re a very friendly bunch and we’re always happy to answer any enquiries, questions or just have a chat about all things sustainable, so please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on our linktr.ee to visit our website or join our mailing list at https://linktr.ee/Kentfoodhubsfolkestone
We hope to meet you soon, love Kate, Mel, Claire and Morgan x