Thur 11th Aug
Welcome to Kent Food Hubs Ashford!
Our order cycle runs weekly and closes every Tuesday at noon. Our pack day is a Thursday. We offer a variety of pick up locations and times and for a small fee, we can deliver in and around Ashford. See below for details.
How does it work?
- We source small, independent and ethically minded local traders and list their goods in our online shop.
- Browse our range of fantastic items and place your order before Tuesday at 12:00pm.
- We let our Traders know what you’ve ordered and they get busy! Whether that be baking, harvesting or making your purchased goods.
- On Thursday mornings, our Hub Coordinator, Kate and Kati Co-director get to work, receiving , sorting and packing your goods into your orders ready for their forever home.
- You arrive to collect your shopping from Kate at Bare Bazaar or Beckie at The Tickled Trout Wye, or have it delivered by one of our lovely hub team.
- You are super happy, nourished by good food and tell ALL your friends how great we are!
- Our Traders are super happy as they receive 100% of the prices they set, not being undercut by a supermarket or wholesale.
We’re always happy to answer any enquiries, questions or just have a chat about all things sustainable, so please do contact us at email@example.com or click on our linktr.ee to visit our website or join our mailing list at: https://linktr.ee/kentfoodhubsashford
We hope to meet you soon.
Collection Points –
- Bare Bazaar, Unit 15 Park Mall Shopping Centre, Ashford TN24 8RY
- Tickled Trout, 2 Bridge St, Wye, Ashford TN25 5EB
Delivery Option -
TN23 + TN24 - £3.60
TN25 + TN26 - £5.00
TN27 + TN30 - £6.50
If you would like to become a member or donate to support our work, please follow this link: https://opencollective.com/kent-food-hubs-ashford